Power Plants and Refractory Products
Resco Products manufactures high-quality refractories for the power industry. With more regulations from the EPA, it is even more pressing to install the correct refractory products. Resco provides both plastic refractory (high-duty fireclay, super-duty fireclay, 60% alumina, 70% alumina, and 80% alumina) and castable refractory (alumina-silica or insulating).
Power plants are under constant strain from high temperature, velocity, and abrasion. Resco Products will assist in evaluating, developing, and creating schematics and solutions for your refractory needs. Ensuring your power plant’s refractories are properly constructed and maintained creates increased revenue through continuous production and reduced downtimes. Potential adverse conditions may include abrasion, thermal shock, heat transfer, chemicals, and corrosion.
Refractories for Power Industry
Your Resco specialist will determine what type of refractory product is best for your procedures and conditions. Resco understands that each boiler is different and that the solution is not uniform. The type of fuel for the boilers can greatly affect the refractory products and cause it to fail. Therefore, it is important to inform your specialist about all aspects of your operation and potential future changes.
Resco provides dense refractory materials for around access doors or burner throats. Medium refractory materials for sealing around tubes, filling wall boxes, ash hoppers, and tube penetrations. Lightweight refractory materials for the occasional access door.
Discovery:Resco Product representatives are available to discuss your business needs to assist in exceeding your business goals. Your specialist will identify where Resco will be able to streamline your process and relieve potential bottlenecks in your workflow.
- Our Resco specialist team consists of industry experts with 30+ years’ experience
- 8 manufacturing plants throughout North America
- Select Inventory Ready-to-Ship
Engineering, Schematics & 3D modeling:
- Our engineering and R&D team create 2D and 3D models upon request with your specifications designed to exceed your business goals. Remove any concern from the planning stage and utilize our 3D modeling capabilities.
- Design & Drafting
- Bill of Material calculations
- Cost calculations for precast parts
- 3D Animations
Value Added Service:
- Resco has relationships with installation companies across the globe to assist with installation processes. During the installation our representative will be on-site 24/7.
- Our customer service representatives are available 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday
- After installation, Resco goes one step further and continues to monitor the process. Upon request, after the life cycle of our product Resco will analyze and run a post-mortem report.