Lime Industry and Refractory Products
Resco Products is a leading manufacturer of refractory products for the lime industry. Resco understands the challenges faced with extreme temperatures, heavy loads, and expansion of refractory lining. Resco's technical, Research, and Development teams work together to understand your business. Evaluating past procedures and products to assist in determining the best solution for your operation.
A lime kiln produces quicklime when limestone is calcinated. To achieve this the rotary kiln must reach temperature upwards of 1000°C. Refractory bricks are designed to reduce thermal loss and the consumption of energy. Kiln lining refractories improve insulation, reduces maintenance costs, improve safety while keeping downtime to a minimum.
Resco Products evaluates your procedures, conditions, along with your goals to assess the best refractories for your lime application. Our representatives will assist throughout the entire process; a collection of information, design & schematics, installation, and post mortem reporting.
Discovery:Resco Product representatives are available to discuss your business needs to assist in exceeding your business goals. Your specialist will identify where Resco will be able to streamline your process and relieve potential bottlenecks in your work flow.
- Our Resco specialist team consists of industry experts with 30+ years’ experience
- 8 manufacturing plants throughout North America
- Select Inventory Ready-to-Ship
Engineering, Schematics & 3D modeling:
- Our engineering and R&D team create 2D and 3D models upon request with your specifications designed to exceed your business goals. Remove any concern from the planning stage and utilize our 3D modeling capabilities.
- Design & Drafting
- Bill of Material calculations
- Cost calculations for precast parts
- 3D Animations
Value Added Service:
- Resco has relationships with installation companies across the globe to assist with installation processes. During installation our representative will be on-site 24/7.
- Our customer service representatives are available 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday thru Friday
- After installation, Resco goes one step further and continues to monitor the process. Upon request, after the life cycle of our product Resco will analyze and run a post-mortem report.