Paper Industry and Refractory Products
Resco is a leading supplier of brick and monolithic refractories in the paper industry. Resco's high alumina gun mixes, castables, and shotcrete products are commonly installed. Refractories for the paper industry are commonly found in many locations, including:
- preheat towers
- nose rings
- chain sections
- clinker coolers
- firing hoods
- feed end housings
Many lime producers have benefitted from reduced downtime by installing Resco's QUIKTURN products. The QuikTurn family of monolithic refractories can be rapidly heated soon after installation.
Alumina Brick for Preheating and Burning Zones
SENECA 60P exhibits excellent alkali resistance from the mullite primary raw material, excellent for pulping processes. A positive reheat property improves the stability of the lining, as it tends to tighten during service. Pulp and paper industry benefits from, SENECA 60P's phosphate-bonding providing good mechanical strength. For more traditional one-component recovery kiln linings, RESCAL 70D has been widely used.
Discovery:Resco Product representatives are available to discuss your business needs to assist in exceeding your business goals. Your specialist will identify where Resco will be able to streamline your process and relieve potential bottlenecks in your workflow.
- Our Resco specialist team consists of industry experts with 30+ years’ experience
- 8 manufacturing plants throughout North America
- Select Inventory Ready-to-Ship
Engineering, Schematics & 3D modeling:
- Our engineering and R&D team create 2D and 3D models upon request with your specifications designed to exceed your business goals. Remove any concern from the planning stage and utilize our 3D modeling capabilities.
- Design & Drafting
- Bill of Material calculations
- Cost calculations for precast parts
- 3D Animations
Value Added Service:
- Resco has relationships with installation companies across the globe to assist with installation processes. During the installation, our representative will be on-site 24/7.
- Our customer service representatives are available 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday
- After installation, Resco goes one step further and continues to monitor the process. Upon request, after the life cycle of our product Resco will analyze and run a post-mortem report.