For the better part of a century Resco Products has been providing the nonferrous metals industry the high-quality products necessary for consistent production. Resco understands that each metal reacts differently and that no process is identical. With a melting point well above 4,000°F we provide the right products for the job with high levels of corrosion, oxidation and chemical resistance. Producing the cleanest metals is extremely important and with Resco’s experience and industry knowledge we can create a customized solution that fits your application.
Resco offers a variety of monolithic refractories to producers of non-ferrous metals ranging from high alumina castables for induction furnace to basic gun mixes and castables for maintenance of smelting furnaces.
Resco Product non-ferrous metals representative acts as an extension of your team looking out for your best interest. Their background and experience within the non-ferrous metal industry gives them the unique ability to provide a customized solution encompassing your goals. Resco has developed unique solutions for each appplication assisting customers in reducing downtime and increasing production by streamlining workflows. Resco Products creates optimized workflows for each customer to establish an optimized delivery schedule. Resco keeps select product in stock for unexpected demand. We understand what is important to you.
Discovery:Resco Product representatives are available to discuss your business needs to assist in exceeding your business goals. Your specialist will identify where Resco will be able to streamline your process and relieve potential bottlenecks in your work flow.
- Our Resco specialist team consists of industry experts with 30+ years’ experience
- 8 manufacturing plants throughout North America
- Select Inventory Ready-to-Ship
Engineering, Schematics & 3D modeling:
- Our engineering and R&D team create 2D and 3D models upon request with your specifications designed to exceed your business goals. Remove any concern from the planning stage and utilize our 3D modeling capabilities.
- Design & Drafting
- Bill of Material calculations
- Cost calculations for precast parts
- 3D Animations
Value Added Service:
- Resco has relationships with installation companies across the globe to assist with installation processes. During installation our representative will be on-site 24/7.
- Our customer service representatives are available 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday thru Friday
- After installation, Resco goes one step further and continues to monitor the process. Upon request, after the life cycle of our product Resco will analyze and run a post-mortem report.