With over 70 years manufacturing PACO cartop blocks Resco understand kiln cars are designed very specifically to the kiln to minimize that amount of heat needed, directly saving on energy costs. As the only domestic kiln cartop producer Resco knows the importance of a design that is specific to your process. Resco can assist with designing a shape or a car to improve efficiency. Whether your utilizing for face brick or refractories we have the experience.
The spectrum of uses for unique pyrophyllite ore from Resco is vast. Our product family consists of Alkatrol©, Andafrac©, Pyrofrac©, Pyrophyl©, Pyrotrol©. Resco minerals ship by bag, super sack, pneumatic tanker truck and railcar.
Discovery:Resco Product representatives are available to discuss your business needs to assist in exceeding your business goals. Your specialist will identify where Resco will be able to streamline your process and relieve potential bottlenecks in your work flow.
- Our Resco specialist team consists of industry experts with 30+ years’ experience
- 8 manufacturing plants throughout North America
- Select Inventory Ready-to-Ship
Engineering, Schematics & 3D modeling:
- Our engineering and R&D team create 2D and 3D models upon request with your specifications designed to exceed your business goals. Remove any concern from the planning stage and utilize our 3D modeling capabilities.
- Design & Drafting
- Bill of Material calculations
- Cost calculations for precast parts
- 3D Animations
Value Added Service:
- Resco has relationships with installation companies across the globe to assist with installation processes. During installation our representative will be on-site 24/7.
- Our customer service representatives are available 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday thru Friday
- After installation, Resco goes one step further and continues to monitor the process. Upon request, after the life cycle of our product Resco will analyze and run a post-mortem report.