Aluminum is one of the most abundant and demanded resources. It is utilized in vehicle manufacturing, technology, aviation, housing, and countless other industries. Aluminum is a highly sustainable metal with the ability to be infinitely recycled without affecting its composition and strengths, lightweight and durability.
Aluminum is made two ways. Primary production is the process in which new aluminum is created while secondary production consists of existing aluminum being recycled. Secondary aluminum uses 5% of the energy needed to produce primary aluminum from Bauxite. Bauxite is a sedimentary rock with high aluminum content that goes through two processes to be refined and electrolytically reduced into aluminum.
Resco Product representatives are available to discuss your business needs and find a solution that will help you exceed your goals while working within your budget. Your specialists will identify where Resco will be able to streamline your process and relieve potential bottlenecks in your workflow.
- Our Resco specialist team consists of industry experts with 30+ years of experience
- 8 manufacturing plants throughout North America
- Select inventory Ready-to-Ship
Engineering, Schematics & 3D modeling:
Our engineering and R&D team create 2D and 3D models upon request with your specifications. Remove any concern from the planning stage and utilize our 3D modeling capabilities.
- Design & drafting
- Bill of material calculations
- Cost calculations for precast parts
- 3D animations
Value Added Service:
- Resco has relationships with companies across the globe to assist with installation processes. During installation, our representative will be on-site 24/7.
- Our customer service representatives are available 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday thru Friday.
- After installation, Resco goes one step further and continues to monitor the process. Upon request, after the life cycle of our product Resco will analyze and run a post-mortem report.
To learn more about Resco Aluminum products and applications, read the Brochures in our Information Center.