Aluminum is one of the most abundant and demanded resources. Aluminum is utilized in vehicle manufacturing, technology, aviation, housing, etc. Aluminum is a highly sustainable metal with the ability to be infinitely recycle without effecting its composition and strengths, lightweight and durability.
Aluminum is either made two ways. Primary production is the process in which new aluminum is created while secondary production consists of existing aluminum being recycled. Secondary aluminum uses 5% of the energy needed to produce primary aluminum from Bauxite. Bauxite is a sedimentary rock with high aluminum content that goes through two processes to be refined and electrolytically reduced into aluminum.
Discovery:Resco Product representatives are available to discuss your business needs to assist in exceeding your business goals. Your specialist will identify where Resco will be able to streamline your process and relieve potential bottlenecks in your work flow.
- Our Resco specialist team consists of industry experts with 30+ years’ experience
- 8 manufacturing plants throughout North America
- Select Inventory Ready-to-Ship
Engineering, Schematics & 3D modeling:
- Our engineering and R&D team create 2D and 3D models upon request with your specifications designed to exceed your business goals. Remove any concern from the planning stage and utilize our 3D modeling capabilities.
- Design & Drafting
- Bill of Material calculations
- Cost calculations for precast parts
- 3D Animations
Value Added Service:
- Resco has relationships with installation companies across the globe to assist with installation processes. During installation our representative will be on-site 24/7.
- Our customer service representatives are available 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday thru Friday
- After installation, Resco goes one step further and continues to monitor the process. Upon request, after the life cycle of our product Resco will analyze and run a post-mortem report.