Resco is a leading supplier of monolithic refractories to rotary kiln operators. Resco's high alumina gun mixes, castables and shotcrete products are installed in many preheat towers, nose rings, chain sections, clinker coolers, firing hoods and feed end housings. Many lime producers have benefitted from reduced downtime by installing Resco's QUIKTURN products, a family of monolithic refractories that can be rapidly heated soon after installation.
Alumina Brick for Preheating and Burning Zones
60% to 70% alumina brick linings are often used in preheating zones and burning zones of many lime recovery kilns. Resco provides products superior to the 60-70% alumina brick: SENECA 60P.
SENECA 60P exhibits excellent alkali resistance from the mullite primary raw material. A positive reheat property in improves the stability of the lining, as it tends to tighten during service. Phosphate-bonding gives SENECA 60P good mechanical strength. For more traditional one-component recovery kiln linings, RESCAL 70D has been widely used.
Discovery:Resco Product representatives are available to discuss your business needs to assist in exceeding your business goals. Your specialist will identify where Resco will be able to streamline your process and relieve potential bottlenecks in your work flow.
- Our Resco specialist team consists of industry experts with 30+ years’ experience
- 8 manufacturing plants throughout North America
- Select Inventory Ready-to-Ship
Engineering, Schematics & 3D modeling:
- Our engineering and R&D team create 2D and 3D models upon request with your specifications designed to exceed your business goals. Remove any concern from the planning stage and utilize our 3D modeling capabilities.
- Design & Drafting
- Bill of Material calculations
- Cost calculations for precast parts
- 3D Animations
Value Added Service:
- Resco has relationships with installation companies across the globe to assist with installation processes. During installation our representative will be on-site 24/7.
- Our customer service representatives are available 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday thru Friday
- After installation, Resco goes one step further and continues to monitor the process. Upon request, after the life cycle of our product Resco will analyze and run a post-mortem report.