Resco Products has been providing refractories to North America and the world for over 70 years. Our industry and product experts are able to apply years of hands-on experience to evaluate your refractory needs. Since we are a full line supplier, we offer a large number of monolithic and brick, and when required, we can offer new products to meet your specific needs by working closely with our R&D group to design a new product.
Coke Calcining Refractory
The coke calcining process is dependent on the duration and temperature the petroleum green coke endures while traveling through the rotary kiln. To achieve optimal properties of density and conductivity, the coke must stay at a temperature of 1150-1350°C (or higher). Resco Products has the refractory products to achieve optimal levels of efficiency to generate high quality products for the coke calcining industry.
Rotary Hearth Furnace Refractory
Resco Products has created a variety of schematics and products variations to fit all different sizes of rotary hearth furnaces. Resco provides the high-quality industry standard refractory products as well as a more fully customizable solution for each process. Our trained specialists operate with your best interest in mind keeping your energy efficient while producing lower CO2 emissions than a blast furnace.
Discovery:Resco Product representatives are available to discuss your business needs to assist in exceeding your business goals. Your specialist will identify where Resco will be able to streamline your process and relieve potential bottlenecks in your work flow.
- Our Resco specialist team consists of industry experts with 30+ years’ experience
- 8 manufacturing plants throughout North America
- Select Inventory Ready-to-Ship
Engineering, Schematics & 3D modeling:
- Our engineering and R&D team create 2D and 3D models upon request with your specifications designed to exceed your business goals. Remove any concern from the planning stage and utilize our 3D modeling capabilities.
- Design & Drafting
- Bill of Material calculations
- Cost calculations for precast parts
- 3D Animations
Value Added Service:
- Resco has relationships with installation companies across the globe to assist with installation processes. During installation our representative will be on-site 24/7.
- Our customer service representatives are available 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday thru Friday
- After installation, Resco goes one step further and continues to monitor the process. Upon request, after the life cycle of our product Resco will analyze and run a post-mortem report.