Resco Products, Inc. has been supplying products like Rescobond AA-22S to refineries around the world for over 60 years. The experience gained over the decades helps us provide quality refractories that are well-suited and performance-proven for your specific application. These products include lightweight, insulating materials, dense materials, erosion resistant materials, extreme erosion resistant materials, and tabular alumina-based materials when purity is required. In addition to a wide range of product types, Resco offers monolithic products for just about any installation method, including cast vibrating, guniting, shotcreting/pumping, self-flow, hand pack/ramming, and troweling. Our offerings include a range of brick qualities, too.
View products for these applications: Contact Us for recommend products
- Air distribution
- Flue gas lines
- Slide valves
The operating condition in each of the listed applications can vary greatly, that's why Resco offers a wide variety of products. After many, many years of supplying products to these applications, we have developed a full range of solutions specifically engineered to meet the ends of each application.
Monolithic refractories must withstand severe abrasion due to alumina catalyst, carbon monoxide exposure, carbon penetration and thermal shock for long periods of time if they are to be specified for the next maintenance turnaround. Resco monolithic refractories have a long history of superior performance under these conditions. Resco monolithic refectories are specified and installed by major oil companies and engineering companies worldwide because they are consistent, they are reliable, and they perform.
Resco supplies abrasion resistant lightweight and medium weight castables, shotcrete and gun mixes. Resco has built its worldwide reputation on products like Rescobond AA-22S and Rescocast 17EC. Rescobond AA-22S is the standard for abrasion resistant linings in cyclones. Rescocast 17EC is the most widely specified abrasion resistant castable in the industry. Resco conducts extensive product development on monolithic refractories for oil refineries and petrochemical plants to ensure that state-of-the-art monolithic refractories are available to our customers. A current example is our R-Max family of abrasion resistant, ultra-high strength monolithic.
With proven brands like Rescobond AA-22S, Rescocast 17EC/EG, Rescocast 9/9LI, R-Max MP, Rescocast 110C/G, and a full line of Sureflow products Resco has the product you need for your demanding application.
Discovery:Resco Product representatives are available to discuss your business needs to assist in exceeding your business goals. Your specialist will identify where Resco will be able to streamline your process and relieve potential bottlenecks in your work flow.
- Our Resco specialist team consists of industry experts with 30+ years’ experience
- 8 manufacturing plants throughout North America
- Select Inventory Ready-to-Ship
Engineering, Schematics & 3D modeling:
- Our engineering and R&D team create 2D and 3D models upon request with your specifications designed to exceed your business goals. Remove any concern from the planning stage and utilize our 3D modeling capabilities.
- Design & Drafting
- Bill of Material calculations
- Cost calculations for precast parts
- 3D Animations
Value Added Service:
- Resco has relationships with installation companies across the globe to assist with installation processes. During installation our representative will be on-site 24/7.
- Our customer service representatives are available 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday thru Friday
- After installation, Resco goes one step further and continues to monitor the process. Upon request, after the life cycle of our product Resco will analyze and run a post-mortem report.