Resco Products manufactures high quality refractories for the glass industry. Resco’s products provide you high stability, thermal shock resistance, low thermal expansion, chemical stability, and corrosion resistance. Working with Resco you can feel secure knowing you’re getting precise shapes to fit your application, high quality materials, and consistent properties.
Our Resco glass specialists have the experience to evaluate your business procedures and conditions to recommend the best solution. Resco provides standard refractory products and has the ability through our advanced technical and engineering team to create fully customized solutions. Resco Products has the right refractories for every part of your process: regenerator, melter, or distributor & forehearth.
Discovery:Resco Product representatives are available to discuss your business needs to assist in exceeding your business goals. Your specialist will identify where Resco will be able to streamline your process and relieve potential bottlenecks in your work flow.
- Our Resco specialist team consists of industry experts with 30+ years’ experience
- 8 manufacturing plants throughout North America
- Select Inventory Ready-to-Ship
Engineering, Schematics & 3D modeling:
- Our engineering and R&D team create 2D and 3D models upon request with your specifications designed to exceed your business goals. Remove any concern from the planning stage and utilize our 3D modeling capabilities.
- Design & Drafting
- Bill of Material calculations
- Cost calculations for precast parts
- 3D Animations
Value Added Service:
- Resco has relationships with installation companies across the globe to assist with installation processes. During installation our representative will be on-site 24/7.
- Our customer service representatives are available 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday thru Friday
- After installation, Resco goes one step further and continues to monitor the process. Upon request, after the life cycle of our product Resco will analyze and run a post-mortem report.