Resco Products has been servicing the refractory industry for over half a century and grown to 11 facilities across North America which gives us the unique ability to service our customers quickly and efficiently. Resco is a product leader within the refractory industry, creating enhanced products reducing our customers downtime and increasing productivity.
- Repairs and replaces parts on all plant equipment and structures to support daily production
- May operate surface grinder
- Unload bulk liquid raw materials
- Repair, modify, fabricate, and installing presses, conveyors, elevators, mills, lift trucks, mixers, scales, pumps, valves, hydraulic equipment, welding equipment, etc.
- Repairs and replacements will include pour and scrape bearings, changing out electric motors, cutting/welding, lubricating repair equipment, cuts/threads pipes and conduit.
- Cleans as necessary; job site must be left free of parts, scrap, and maintenance items
- Record hours and parts used
- Handle processing fluids
- Complete preventative maintenance work sheets, lists, inventories, or inspections relevant to the job
*This list is not comprehensive and other duties may be added as required*
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Other Attributes:
- Two-year degree in Mechanical Maintenance related field or Journeymans card in Mechanical Maintenance related field and one year of Industrial Maintenance experience
- Arithmetic skills equivalent to four years of high school
- Understanding of English and Metric systems of measurement