Resco Products has been servicing the refractory industry for over half a century and grown to 11 facilities across North America which gives us the unique ability to service our customers quickly and efficiently. Resco is a product leader within the refractory industry, creating enhanced products reducing our customers downtime and increasing productivity.
- Install main electrical power supply wiring and conduit for equipment such as directed by management. This will include, but is not limited to robots, welders, machining centers, conveyors, air handlers, mixers, hydraulic components, etc.
- Connect power supply wires to machine and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment per industry standard
- Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires / cables. Calculates proper fuse/circuit breaker configuration if not provided by original equipment supplier
- Operate machinery such as robots, machines, welders, overhead cranes, etc.
- Diagnoses and replace faulty mechanical hydraulic and pneumatic components of machines and equipment
- Replace faulty electrical components of machines such as relays, switches, motors, and positions sensing devices. Replaces motor bearings, and rewire motors
- Diagnoses and replaces faulty electronics components
- Test Malfunctions machinery and discusses malfunctions with other maintenance workers
- Ensure all safety policies are followed at all times
*This list is not comprehensive and other duties may be added as required*
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Other Attributes:
- Troubleshoot daily maintenance / electrical issues and resolve
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Carry tool bag continually to work station as required
- Ability to read blue prints
- Ability to continual climb ladders daily, and work in tight situations
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to complete all electrical functions according to code
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Basic metal welding skills