Resco Products has been servicing the refractory industry for over half a century and grown to 11 facilities across North America which gives us the unique ability to service our customers quickly and efficiently. Resco is a product leader within the refractory industry, creating enhanced products reducing our customers downtime and increasing productivity.
The Current Team:
The current engineering team is represented at the corporate office and across all manufacturing. Engineering works closely with Manufacturing, HSE, QA and other production personnel to define, implement and optimize our manufacturing processes.
- Define, design, justify and execute improvement projects to increase capacity and operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Oversee the Health, Safety and Environmental function and drive continuous improvements
- Define and execute process related improvements including sequence and control schemes, productions consistency, material utilization and energy efficiency
- Develop skills and product familiarity to serve as periodic back-up for site QA Manager
*This list is not comprehensive and other duties may be added as required*
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Other Attributes:
- BS in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience with Electrical and Process Controllers is required since the incumbent will support other Resco sites in executing projects involving process control
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the use of statistical methods for process evaluation and improvement
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, QAD, Salesforce)
- Lean and/or Six Sigma experience
- Previous experience with refractories and/or ceramics
- Experience with ISO quality systems